sexta-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2013





today is friday. For dinner I had codfish with pepper, tomato and elbows pasta. In the plate looked colourful and those elbows were nice to look and eat. I´ll go to a friend house tomorrow and we´ll have dinner there. Today my mum said I should use time better and that I should be studying. I´m not productive on fridays. I´m reading a Saramago book called A Jangada de Pedra and it´s so good i like his irony and his simple view. I want a pile of books in my room. The hours of this week passed rather fast in days but slowly in moments. I feel inspired by grapefruit and by that red colour in its pulp;  I´ve read its acid. yet I haven´t tasted it.

The first picture is Lara mullen in vogue uk april ´12 ; second and third pics not sure of the source; forth picture is Sara Blomqvist by Andreas Öhlund for Stockholm #4

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário